Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/03 00:13:42 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release ORC-1.6.4rc0?

All, Should we release the following artifacts as ORC 1.6.4?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/orc-1.6.4/
tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.6.4rc0
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ORC/fixforversion/12348176

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC-1.6.4rc1?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll check RC and share the result.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
Dongjoon,

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Owen, Alan, Jesus and all.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With three +1's the vote passes. Thank you, Alan & Jesus!

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>.