Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gary Yngve <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/14 01:39:21 UTC

Seattle Solr/Lucene User Group?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a Solr/Lucene user group /
birds-of-feather that meets in Seattle?

If not, I'd like to start one up.  I'd love to learn and share tricks
pertaining to NRT, performance, distributed solr, etc.

Also, I am planning on attending the Lucene Revolution!

Let's connect!

-Gary

http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyyngve

Re: Seattle Solr/Lucene User Group?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Does anyone know if there is a Solr/Lucene user group /
: birds-of-feather that meets in Seattle?

I don't live in seattle, but this group use to send meeting announvements
to solr-user promoting "Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/NoSQL" Meetups.  They still
list "solr" in their keywords, but not in their group name -- so they may
have narrowed their focus...

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup/

-Hoss