Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/12/12 06:48:17 UTC

[HEADS UP] Karaf Container 4.0.8 today

Hi guys,

I have the two last issues I want to fix today (on the JAAS
LDAPLoginModule and the Solaris/ARM support).

So, 4.0.8 release is planned for tonight.

Please, let me know (on IRC or mailing list) if you want to include
something before tonight.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Karaf Container 4.0.8 today

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

I started the release process for 4.0.8.

If the mvn release:prepare went right, mvn release:perform is failing
when uploading on Nexus.

I created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13086

It happens for release:perform but also with a simple SNAPSHOT deploy.

I will try with another box just in case.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Kai

A test is always welcome ;)
I will let you know when the fix is there.

Regards
JB\u2063\u200b

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Well, what are you waiting for! ;) My bad, I thought it was already there.
Never mind me! :)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.