Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/21 00:20:01 UTC

Re: Transformer: process failed:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:

We'd really need to see the full stack trace.  You should be able to
add an exptn.printStackTrace() somewhere to get the full trace.  A copy
of the stylesheet might help too.

The only other suggestion is to try a more recent build from CVS
instead of 2.3.1 since some behavior in this area should be better in
more recent code.

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />

http://games.yahoo.com/

Re: Transformer: process failed:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:

Posted by Ralf Steppacher <st...@esteam.de>.
 > We'd really need to see the full stack trace.  You should be able to
 > add an exptn.printStackTrace() somewhere to get the full trace.  A
 > copy of the stylesheet might help too.

I attached the stylesheets and the stacktrace.

Thank you!
Ralf