Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by brian blakeley <we...@labourunions.com> on 2006/12/12 19:04:25 UTC

Re: about Apache Roller 3.0 (incubating)

I believe that entry summaries have been incorporate more smoothly into
the entry creation process and the option of providing a summary is now
automatic for blog entries.

You may wish to read the Roller 3.0 user guide for more information:

http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UserGuide

Hope this is helpful,

Brian