Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Mario Dörr <m....@iq-work.de> on 2004/01/23 15:30:27 UTC

HP UX 11.0

Hi all!

 >Yes please. Test with the recent code in cvs Axis C++ head, which is
 >intended for the next release and is feature riched. Please subscribe to
 >Axis C++ developer mailing list(http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html) and
 >send mail to axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org. Your
 >contributions as suggestions and patches is greatly appreciated.

I've now AXIS C++ 1.0 (Released: December 29, 2003) working von HPUX 11.
The compilation was diffucult, because you will need some updates and
the xerces makefile was not configured to build with gcc on HPUX. Maybe
someone is interesting on details for documentation...

Now i have some problems in the wsdl2ws tool (i think bugs) to make a
webservice on server site. Im getting from my WSDL file this simple
function (Note: Its important for me to use C not C++ (option: -lc)):

error* GetSimNo(int SubId,MSISDNSIM* gtRpcSimMsisdn);

This all seems to be ok, but if i compile, i will get some errors about
undeclared identifiers: Axis_TypeName_error and SUCESS.

If i call wsdl2ws with -lc++ option, there will be in error.h three more
lines:
#include <axis/common/AxisUserAPI.h>
static const char* Axis_URI_error = "urn:someNamespace";
static const char* Axis_TypeName_error = "error";

I've copied the three lines to the c version, but i have not found the
SUCCESS definition...where is it?

Greeting Mario

C++ server bindings for doc/lit

Posted by Sam Lang <sl...@mcs.anl.gov>.
With the current WSDL2Ws, the generated bindings for C++ from a doc/lit
schema don't compile.  I've attached the wsdl schema file I'm using.
The error I get with g++ on linux is:

 GetQuoteWrapper.cpp: In member function `int
   GetQuoteWrapper::getQuote(IMessageData*)':
GetQuoteWrapper.cpp:91: no matching function for call to `
   IWrapperSoapSerializer::AddOutputParam(const char[15],
_GetQuoteResponse*&,
   void*, void*)'
IWrapperSoapSerializer.h:121: candidates
   are: virtual int IWrapperSoapSerializer::AddOutputParam(const char*,
void*,
   XSDTYPETag)

RE: HP UX 11.0

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
I wonder how this bug still persists ??

Please rename all SUCCESS to AXIS_SUCCESS. Then it should work fine.

Thanks,

Susantha.