Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2012/12/05 23:04:11 UTC

Some proton portability work.

I've committed some portability work on proton today.

At this point, proton should configure and compile without error on
FreeBSD and MacOS X.

I've also done a bit of work which improves compilation under gcc on
Solaris too, but this isn't finished (Solaris is missing any
functionality to easily ignore SIGPIPE when writing to closed sockets).

I've also done a bit of work to get it cross compile under mingw32, but
again there are some remaining issues (ignoring the fact that the driver
code for Windows isn't finished anyway)

Questions, bugs etc. to me

Andrew

Re: Some proton portability work.

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
+1

Good stuff all around.

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.
Excellent work Andrew.

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
Looks good on OSX 10.8.2

Compilation is fine, send/recv work fine as well.

-W

Posted by Mary Hinton <m....@nc.rr.com>.
That sounds good.

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.