Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/11/15 19:52:14 UTC

Now that 4.0.2 is release should we start the Graduation ball rolling?

I think this project is like the 40 year old virgin still living at
home with his parents.  lol!  Don't you think it's about time we get
the ball rolling on graduating our of the incubator?

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Now that 4.0.2 is release should we start the Graduation ball rolling?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Agreed !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Now that 4.0.2 is release should we start the Graduation ball rolling?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Why don't we get the ball rolling on graduation and IF they choose to
make us a TLP, then we start looking into that??

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.
Yes!