Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 15:51:01 UTC

Re: unable to uncheck connector capabilities trough console

Hi Francesco, in relation with  refreshing changes I noted that modifiying
resources/connectors or defining new ones needs application restart.
Since restart is about 3+ minutes on my computer  is there any means of
testing these changes without restarting?

Regards