Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sameer Danthurthy <Sa...@showingtime.com> on 2004/07/08 19:46:51 UTC

Apache JK Tomcat RequestTimeout

Hello,
  Iam working on high perf servlet that needs to return the response
within few seconds and hence I want to emulate an non existant connection
rather than a delayed response i.e. the webserver break the tcp connection
rather than hold the client for delayed response from the servlet. I played
around
with the connection timeout parameter in server.xml as well as the timeout
directive in httpd.conf for apache without much success. Iam running the apps
on redhat 8 on intel platform. How should I approach such a thing?
Apache 2.0.47
tomcat 5.x
JK 2

Thanks