Posted to user@struts.apache.org by koen boutsen <ko...@lycos.com> on 2003/10/27 09:06:45 UTC

& internationalization

Does anyone know how I can use interantionalization in the tag <html:options> in a <html:select>.

In <html:option, a bundle and key attribute exist to use internationalization, but this does not exist in <html:options>

Can anyone help

Thanks

Koen

Re: & internationalization

Posted by Jason Lea <ja...@kumachan.net.nz>.
Normally I have an action that prepares data that initialises the form
with default information.  This action will get the information from the
message resources (using the chosen locale), puts them into a
LabelValueBean and put those beans into a List.  Then that List is put
into the ActionForm, and the <html:options> tag reads the value from the
form.

koen boutsen wrote:

>Does anyone know how I can use interantionalization in the tag <html:options> in a <html:select>.
>
>In <html:option, a bundle and key attribute exist to use internationalization, but this does not exist in <html:options>
>
>Can anyone help
>
>Thanks
>
>Koen

Jason Lea