Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jamie H Clinton <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/02/05 22:29:03 UTC

Error in directions for VAJ 3.5.3 IDE

I am trying to use Cactus with VAJ 3.5.3 and have not had any success yet.
The directions say to do the following:

                             "Create a test.webapp file in {WTE
dir}/host/default_app/servlets."

I don't think this is correct, since no such directory exists. I'm guessing
that it should  instead say the following:

                             "Create a test.webapp file in {WTE
dir}/hosts/default_host/test/servlets"

Since this is a critical step, I would greatly appreciate it if the above
correction could be confirmed.

RE: Error in directions for VAJ 3.5.3 IDE

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Jamie,

Sorry, I'm not using VAJ and cannot check this. What you say seems ok.
Is it working for you ? If so, I'll correct it on the web site.

Thanks
-Vincent