Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/01 00:15:27 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/releases/0.93" by SrinathPerera

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/0%2e93

   1. XML Beans based data binding implemntation
   1. WSS4J Module

+
+ == Tentitive issues ==
+  1. Options have a setTransportInfo method which always takes the both sender and listner transport,,this do not make sense in the Oneway case. Shall we put setSenderTransport(), setListenerTransport() and setUseSeperateTransport() as three items.
+
+  1. ReplyTo and other addressing parameters with respect to the InOutMEPClient.To conclude our descussion and decide on the fial thingy
+