Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Sameer Atre <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/29 09:09:55 UTC

Tuscany Native (C++) : Implementing references across Composites

Hi,

I have a component "A" in a composite "B".

I also have a component  "C" in another composite "D".

A service in  B.A needs to access methods in service
D.C.

Can I define reference in A to C in A's composite and
ComponentType file.?

I tried to do this but I got  a "Wire Target  Not
Found" error.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

RE: Tuscany Native (C++) : Implementing references across Composites

Posted by Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com>.
Sameer,

I forgot to mention earlier: You can look at the SupplyChain sample for
an example of wire usage.
Specifically: <sca
root>/samples/SupplyChain/supplychain.retailer.app.composite

Regards

Brady Johnson
Lead Software Developer - HydraSCA
Rogue Wave Software - brady.johnson@roguewave.com

Posted by Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com>.
Sameer,

Did you define a wire? If doing so doesn't fix your problem, can you
create a JIRA and attach example composite files, etc.

Regards