Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Antara Raaghavi <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 17:03:17 UTC

Google Code-in task - introduction

Hi!
I'm Antara Bhattacharya and I study in the ninth grade. I'm from Mumbai,
India.
Right now I am studying science (physics, chemistry and biology),
mathematics and computer science along with social studies (history and
geography) and English.
(We get to choose our stream after tenth grade).

Participating in GCI with the Mifos initiative should be a very rewarding
experience for me! I hope to gain knowledge of various types by interacting
with the mentors and the community in the coming tasks :) .

Thank you!
Antara

Re: Google Code-in task - introduction

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Antara.

Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

yeah you're right, GCI in Mifos is the best Rewarding you can get, like
helpfully 2 billion poor people unbanked, its cool broh 👍
I hopefully u can help contribute to mifos initiative.

Check this site, For your initial steps in mifos initiative, you can read
the wiki about gci in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

You can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

Dont forget about asking something question if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your GCI Days.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participante

Pada tanggal 9 Jan 2018 12.03 AM, "Antara Raaghavi" <