Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Danny Bols <db...@osirion.be> on 2003/10/23 08:17:28 UTC

Problem with Default publication

FYI

In the current CVS version (as-off 23/10 07:00 am CET) the default
publication didn't work due to a corrupt
pubs\default\config\ac\passwd\localhost.ipml file. Apparently the
<network-address> and <subnet-mask> tags were missing :-(

Adding these tags or deleting the file did solve the problem on my machine.

---

Danny Bols

Re: Problem with Default publication

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Danny Bols wrote:

> FYI
>
> In the current CVS version (as-off 23/10 07:00 am CET) the default
> publication didn't work due to a corrupt
> pubs\default\config\ac\passwd\localhost.ipml file. Apparently the
> <network-address> and <subnet-mask> tags were missing :-(
>
> Adding these tags or deleting the file did solve the problem on my machine.

There was a bug in the FileIPRange class, it didn't save
the address and netmask. I fixed it some days ago.

-- Andreas

Re: Problem with Default publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Danny Bols wrote:
> FYI
>
> In the current CVS version (as-off 23/10 07:00 am CET) the default
> publication didn't work due to a corrupt
> pubs\default\config\ac\passwd\localhost.ipml file. Apparently the
> <network-address> and <subnet-mask> tags were missing :-(
>
> Adding these tags or deleting the file did solve the problem on my machine.

Thanks very much for the hint. I have fixed as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ip-range class="org.apache.lenya.cms.ac.FileIPRange" id="localhost">
   <name>Localhost</name>
   <network-address>127.0.0.1</network-address>
   <subnet-mask>255.255.255.0</subnet-mask>
</ip-range>

I am not sure if it's really correct, but it does solve the problem

Thanks

Michi

> ---
>
> Danny Bols