Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by "Mehran Dashti [ BR - PD ]" <m_...@behinrahkar.com> on 2018/08/16 13:02:22 UTC

distributed drill on local file system

Hi,
I wanted to know if it is possible or possible by minimal effort to have distributed drills that work on local file system of their own?
We  do not want to have HDFS as file system?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

      [LOGO1]
Mehran Dashti
Product Leader
09125902452

Re: distributed drill on local file system

Posted by 王亮 <wa...@gmail.com>.
I also meet this problem when querying apache2 log in different machines.
How I can test this feature?

Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org> 于2018年8月17日周五 上午2:47写道:

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.