Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "mrtaz@clix.pt" <mr...@clix.pt> on 2001/06/06 09:59:36 UTC

logicsheets

Hello!

I am having trouble with logicsheets...
I created a logicsheet for my own tag which is
<ttt:putinfo/>
it recognizes the tag but does not call a method
that I created...

I made it like this...

<xsl:template match="ttt:reply">
	<xsp:expr>simple.reply(document)</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>

This should call the method "reply" in the class
"simple" and output a text defined in the
method...

Both "simple.class" and the logic sheet were
included by me in the /tomcat/lib directory
through a jar file, and then shutdown and
restarted tomcat...

Do you have any idea what this might be?
Any ideas welcome since this does not make sense
in my head why it does not work...

Thank you!
Kind regards and happy developing!

Miguel Torres