Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Manikandan.R, ISDC Chennai" <ma...@hcl.in> on 2006/02/16 17:00:13 UTC

RE: Error message - com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLEx cepti on

Thanks for your response vincent. we checked the projectId, it is not
null and also we think java.sql.Date is not required if there is a real
problem then how come it updata the data during first time. we come to
know, nature of the error message is not consistent with particular
field.