Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com> on 2004/02/09 03:36:53 UTC

Including the ejb-jar.xml into the JAR's META-INF/

Hello,

I use Xdoclet-plugin for Maven to generate the ejb-jar.xml, jboss.xml,
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml.

How can Maven to including those deployment descriptors into the JAR's
META-INF/   ????

Eric

RE: Including the ejb-jar.xml into the JAR's META-INF/

Posted by Webb Morris <we...@yahoo.com>.
I changed the following property for the ejb goal:

maven.ejb.src=target/xdoclet/ejb

Don't know if this is "proper", but it's worked for me so far. I think I may like the methods
below better, though.

WM