Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/02 00:14:49 UTC

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Friendly reminder to please give this RC a spin.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.

> > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM, lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > > Friendly reminder to please give this RC a spin.

+1 I tried it locally and on a cluster (updated spreadsheet).  Everything
seemed good.

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thankfully we're catching these issues before release. Good stuff.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Turns out that the javadoc generation in 0.94 is not part of the the "release" profile in 0.94.
Filed HBASE-6946.

-- Lars

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.