Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aayush jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 06:05:33 UTC

Related to Returns

Hello,
Greetings of the day!

My question is related to returns, While creating RMA (Sales Return) we get
two options to select type:
1. Store Credit Replacement
2. Store Credit
what's the difference between both?

Thanks!
Aayush

Re: Related to Returns

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Aayush,
A customer can be given Store Credit in lieu of amount to be refunded for
returned product which can be further used to make a purchase.

I only found Store Credit in OFBiz type data & couldn't trace out Store
Credit Replacement here. Can you cross check it again whether it is an OOTB
type or something custom?

You may refer links shared by Jacques in this mail thread to have a better
understanding of return process:

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Returns-Process-td4705847.html

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>