Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/31 06:55:55 UTC

IP clearance status for dubbo-spring-boot-project and dubbo-ops

Hi All,

We have completed IP clearance for Dubbo project before[0].
Beside Dubbo project, we are maintaining two side projects which will
be released periodically.

* dubbo-ops
* dubbo-spring-boot-project

I've reviewed the IP clearance status, and summarized them as [1] and [2].

In general, most of the contribution happens when these two project
are transferred to ASF.
There are 4 contributors who made contribution before the transfer for
spring-boot-project, and 3 are Dubbo committers, the contribution of
the left 1 contributor is trivial, so I think ICLA is not required.
There are only 1 contributors  who made contribution before the
transfer for dubbo-ops project, and he is a Dubbo committer.

Overall I think everything looks all good, and no further steps should be taken.

Please comment if you have any concern.

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DUBBO/issues/DUBBO-3
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/issues/284
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/issues/428