Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Gerry Woods <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 07:08:27 UTC

WebConsole will only display OBR resources with a category

Hi,
It seems that the WebConsole "OSGi Repository" page will only display OBR
resources that have a category defined.  We do not define categories so none
of our bundles show up.  Is there a reason for this or is it simply a bug?
Thanks for any insights,
Gerry

Re: WebConsole will only display OBR resources with a category

Posted by Gerry Woods <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felix,
Seemed like a bug to me but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.
Thanks for the quick turnaround.
Gerry

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerry,