Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ujwal Oswal <Uj...@BristolWest.com> on 2004/07/06 22:11:20 UTC

Issues with boolean variables

All,

I am having issues with boolean variables showing always a value of false.
Our application talks to an external Web Service in .NET. From their WSDL
file I generated my Java objects and build a client to talk to this external
WebService using these generated Java Objects. Everything seems to be
working except for boolean datatype.
I debugged it using the TCPMonitor utility and it seems the response is
coming with proper status of true within the TCPMonitor but when I read it
in my client code the same status shows a value of false.

This tells me its something to do with AXIS when converting.

Any idea ? Your help would be appreciated .

--uo

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.