Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2007/12/27 02:05:40 UTC

TSSConfigEditorTest requires SSL?

Hi, all,

I wonder if org.apache.geronimo.yoko.TSSConfigEditorTest test is SSL
dependent?

I'm trying to run Geronimo Unit Tests on Apache Harmony, and this test
fails (with the stack below) for the reason I couldn't find out.
Could that be because Harmony has no SSL implementation?

SEVERE: Failure accepting connection for
host=ecwm0vmzakhar/172.28.118.8, port=8050
java.io.IOException: Connection was closed
    at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.doHandshake(SSLSocke
tImpl.java:760)
    at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSo
cketImpl.java:438)
    at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServ
erSocketImpl.java:256)
    at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.accept(Acceptor_impl.java:111
)
    at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.GIOPServerStarterThreaded.starterRun(GIOPServerSt
arterThreaded.java:195)
    at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.GIOPServerStarterThreaded$StarterThread.run(GIOPS
erverStarterThreaded.java:34)

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD

---

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.