Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> on 2020/04/10 15:02:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-04-03~2020-04-10)

Dear community,

I am very happy to share with you again the IoTDB weekly news.

This has been a busy week, merged 40+ PR and 7,000+ code changes.

Have a good weekend.

[Best wishes]
1. Please wait for Travis-CI report before all PR merge
2. Welcome to share your own scenarios of using IoTDB or preparing to use IoTDB

[Big evevnt]
1. The data source of tsfile-flink-connector has been completed.
Thanks very much to Wei Zhong.

2. Now IoTDB supports the MQTT protocol,
you can directly use the MQTT protocol to warehouse data,
thanks very much to Xin Wang. For details, please see:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/929

3. Now IoTDB can be integrated into the OSGI framework.
Thank you very much for etiennerobinet.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/952

4. Prepare to release 0.9.2 immediately.
I as the RM, have prepared the the gpg-key and change list.
Keep an eye on the voting mail.

5. Thanks to mychaow for fixing a problem with NodeTool not working
properly in the distributed version

6. The distributed version is developing metadata query function and log persistence,
and we expect to see PR next week

7. It also supports the specified configuration when starting the IoTDB,
fixes the upgrade bug of 0.8 to 0.9, adds a lot of documents, and so on.

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-04-03~2020-04-10)

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dawei, nice work!

- Xin

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月10日周五 下午11:44写道:

> [...]
> > > thanks very much to Xin Wang. For details, please see:
> > > https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/929
> > >

> > > 3. Now IoTDB can be integrated into the OSGI framework.
> > > Thank you very much for etiennerobinet.
> > > https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/952
> > >

> > > 4. Prepare to release 0.9.2 immediately.
> > > I as the RM, have prepared the the gpg-key and change list.
> > > Keep an eye on the voting mail.
> > >
> > > 5. Thanks to mychaow for fixing a problem with NodeTool not working
> > > properly in the distributed version
> > >

> > > 6. The distributed version is developing metadata query function and
> log
> > persistence,
> > > and we expect to see PR next week
> > >

> > > 7. It also supports the specified configuration when starting the
> IoTDB,
> > > fixes the upgrade bug of 0.8 to 0.9, adds a lot of documents, and so

Xin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-04-03~2020-04-10)

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
大家好,