Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Balasubramanian, Lakshmi" <la...@citigroup.com> on 2004/09/13 05:26:19 UTC

log4j urgent issues ...Message in System.out

Hi All,

The following log messages are coming from log4j even I didnt mentioned to log4j to print Messages in standalone.

Because some the log messages gone to system.out for the appserver and my specific log file (test.log).

why this behaviour happening?

StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN Logon successful
StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN after executing the logon method
StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN End of the login
StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN sucessfull loginCheckValidate()
StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN sccessfully constructed the param list...
StandaloneLogger - dzwTfRqFeNe46LXB9DxvMLN class execution ok

so please inform if anyboy  having experiences on this?

Thanks
Bala L