Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/14 18:33:51 UTC

Re: New 1.0.x build failure - 2 more questions

Two other build questions:
1) Should /pom.xml be referencing the old geronimo-spec-* JARs, or is
this file only used by Maven 2?
2) Where are the OpenEJB 2.0 released files, since
etc\project.properties has openejb_version=2.0, but they could not be
found on any of the listed Maven repos?  Why are we still forcing people
to checkout and build OpenEJB with Geronimo???

-Donald