Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2018/01/11 01:59:20 UTC

[R2.2 RELEASE] two PRs that need to merge into R2.2 branch, please help

Hi,

These two PRs are for switching to TLP:
[TRAFODION-2861][TRAFODION-2869] Remove incubating from release packaging<https://github.com/apache/trafodion/pull/1370>
[TRAFODION-2857] Web-site changes to remove incubating status<https://github.com/apache/trafodion/pull/1359>

I think we need to backport into R2.2 branch before I create RC2 for Release R2.2. So Steve, could you help to check in these two into R2.2 branch as well?
And do we think we need other fixes related to TLP for R2.2 branch?

Thanks,
Ming

RE: [R2.2 RELEASE] two PRs that need to merge into R2.2 branch, please help

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.
Ming,

Yes, I agree. I will backport those changes for 2.2.

--Steve