Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Didier <da...@mapolce.com> on 2004/02/12 03:35:07 UTC

medsplanet.info

Anyone else getting a lot of emails from medsplanet.info?  How can I add this URL to a rule?

Here is an example:

Suuperr Viaagraa ( also called Ciallis )
is the new drug to leave Viaggrraaa in shadows.
It lasts 24 hours long and works withing 15 min.

You get the lowest price on the net,
Guaranteed for as low as $3 a dose.
Regular price: $10

Try us now,

http://medsplanet.info/sv/?pid=evaph3790 <http://medsplanet.info/sv/?pid=evaph3790>

Greetings. EVA

Re: medsplanet.info

Posted by David B Funk <db...@engineering.uiowa.edu>.
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Dan Didier wrote:

> Anyone else getting a lot of emails from medsplanet.info?  How can I add this URL to a rule?
>
> Here is an example:
>
> Suuperr Viaagraa ( also called Ciallis )
> is the new drug to leave Viaggrraaa in shadows.
> It lasts 24 hours long and works withing 15 min.
>
> You get the lowest price on the net,
> Guaranteed for as low as $3 a dose.
> Regular price: $10
>
> Try us now,
>
> http://medsplanet.info/sv/?pid=evaph3790 <http://medsplanet.info/sv/?pid=evaph3790>
>
> Greetings. EVA

Grab Chris Santerre's BigEvil rule set, it may already be in there.
If not, grab a set of lines from the above file, put them in your own
rule.cf file, change the rule's name to something different (no two
rules can have the same name), remove Chris's hosts, and drop in yours.

Pretty soon, you too will have your own local home-grown BigEvil
rule set. Mine is up to 2000 hosts. ;)

Just beware of two things:
  Always lint your rules before using
  Rule writing can become addictive, you too may join the no-life club. ;)

#include <std_disclaimer.h>