Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zuokun <zu...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 21:30:45 UTC

Re: Remove a RouteBuilder

Hi, James

I'm also looking for the ability to remove a route dynamically using Camel
API.
Is this patch Hamlet mentioned in camle svn somewhere already or can you
share it with me please. Thanks!

John Zhang

Re: Remove a RouteBuilder

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/20 zuokun <zu...@gmail.com>:

> Hi, James
>
> I'm also looking for the ability to remove a route dynamically using Camel
> API.
> Is this patch Hamlet mentioned in camle svn somewhere already or can you
> share it with me please. Thanks!

I've not seen Hamlet's patch yet so AFAIK its not been committed. I've
raised a JIRA to track this issue which would be a good place to
attach any patch to implement this. Feel free to watch it so you can
be notified of it being committed
James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/