Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/10/08 18:51:51 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks" by Venkatakrishnan

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Venkatakrishnan:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks

      ''Q: Venkat are you working on this?''
          * ''Raymond Feng : ''I'll work with Venkat on this.
          * ''Venkat : ''Will work on this with Raymond's help.
+     ''Updates''
+         * ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : Raymond and I have completed support for simple properties.  Ant, Raymond and I have tested this to be working from the Java, JavaScript and RubyScript containers.  Support for complex properties has some issues to be addressed.  Expecting community inputs on whether complex properties should be a part of M2.

      * Transitive dependency support: first cut repo provided by Meeraj, need to integrate with hosts, need to add support for using this in <include> and <implementation.composite>

@@ -69, +71 @@

      ''Q: is this working? complete?''
          * ''Venkat : ''Yes, this is working.  Will include some more testcases to improve coverage.
+         ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : Have included a few more testcases (with Ant's help) and a helloworld sample to demonstrate RMI services and reference over Tuscany Java SCA standalone.

      * databinding.axiom: assuming this is complete
          * ''Raymond Feng : ''Yes, as a staging statement, we can transform OMElement to XMLStreamReader and vice versa. Other databindings such as SDO, JAXB or XMLBeans have been supported by multi-hop transformations.
@@ -100, +103 @@

              *properties in all languages (if property support gets finished in runtime)
              *document all languages on website/wiki (hopefully C++ guys can help with this)
              *interop testing with C++ runtime if possibl
+         * ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : JavaScript and RubyScript containers are complete for services, properties and references.

  ==== Optional extensions ====
      * binding.jsonrpc -