Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Christopher Brind <br...@brindy.org.uk> on 2009/11/17 19:16:47 UTC

WTKX Editor 0.0.2 now available

Hi all,

As in the subject, please find version 0.0.2 here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2451973/pivot/plugins/org.apache.pivot.wtkxeditor_0.0.2.jar

Only real change is that problems with the WTKX now appear as markers in the
source view and as items in the problem view.

Any (preferably simple and/or small) requests for the next feature?   =)

Cheers,
Chris

Re: WTKX Editor 0.0.2 now available

Posted by Christopher Brind <br...@brindy.org.uk>.
It's using the class path to load that, right?

I was thinking about getting custom components working and this would
require some classpath creativeness which I think will solve both issues.

I'll do that next I think.

Cheers
Chris

On 17 Nov 2009 18:20, "Todd Volkert" <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice :)

As for feature requests, I couldn't get wtkx:include to work - any idea what
the problem is?

-T

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Christopher Brind <brindy@brindy.org.uk

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.