Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bhaskar Roy <bh...@chikpea.com> on 2007/01/29 13:35:06 UTC

jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft

I am trying to use jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft in latest
download, but looks like its not available, always using
jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns

Any idea, how can I use jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft??

Thanks in advance
Bhaskar Roy

www.chikpea.com
Sales & Service Exchange Portal

Re: Deployment of Roller Blogger in Jetspeed

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2007, at 4:51 AM, Bhaskar Roy wrote:
>
>> Any idea????
>>
> Yes, Jetspeed has a blogger portlet application.
> If you get the latest code and build Jetspeed, its available from the
> Administrative (RPAD) - Remote Portlet Application Deployer
> Click on the "Deploy" link for version 1.5, and it will automatically
> download and install, then the portlets can be added with the portlet
> selector
>
> If I could read this site, I believe this portlet application is also
> available for download from here:
>
> http://jetspeed-japan.sourceforge.jp/

PALab's portlets(including Blog portlet) are provided at the following
site ;) (portlets in jetspeed-japan are old..)

http://pal.sourceforge.jp/

Thanks,
  shinsuke

Re: Deployment of Roller Blogger in Jetspeed

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by Bhaskar Roy <bh...@chikpea.com>.
Any idea????