Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/25 00:57:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge 1.0.0-alpha-3

All, okay, I am changing my vote on this back to +1.  I'm sorry for the
delay but our minor legal issue has been fixed.  It  required Oracle to
change their license on the JSR-301 final draft and required us to add a
clause to the notice of the api and impl which says the code is not yet
based on a final spec.

I've updated the artifacts and will hold this vote open for a few more
days to let people review the changes to the notices if they want.
Since there was no real code change though, I don't see a need to redo
the vote alltogether.  If you disagree, let me know.

Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Darn it..  Yeah, sorry.  I'll close the release today.  Everything is
basically in place and I was allowing a few days for people to look at
the new license, but it's been open long enough.

Scott

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi