Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/07/04 10:21:17 UTC

XSLT with camel blueprint

Hi

i have a XSLT which retrieves some data from a xml file from some other
directory.

I want to put this into my fuse using camel blueprint . help me out.

Cheers
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: XSLT with camel blueprint

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Hi Jean ,

Thanks.

Line1 :<from uri="direct:process"/>
Line2 :<to uri="xslt:my.xsl"/>
line3 :<to uri="direct:output"/>

I am very clear about line2, But what this direct:process do, actually what
it is. I want to read elements from a XML file in some directory.

-----

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guru,

which DSL do you use currently to define your Camel route ?

Basically, using Camel Blueprint, your route could look like:

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0">

	<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
		<route>
			<from uri="direct:process"/>
			<to uri="xslt:my.xsl"/>
			<to uri="direct:output"/>
		</route>
	</camelContext>

</blueprint>

This blueprint could be packaged into the OSGI-INF/blueprint folder of a
bundle or directly copied in the deploy folder.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

direct:process is the endpoint which provides the incoming message.
If you want to pool file, you can use the file component (in Camel core):

<from uri="file:file.xml"/>
<to uri="xsl:design.xsl"/>

Regards
JB

On 07/04/2011 11:21 AM, Gnanaguru S wrote:
> Hi JEan,
>

> I think<from uri="direct:process"/>  refers with the endpoint.
>
> Lets consider two files file.xml and design.xsl . also these files are
> directly related. then how am creating the endpoint.
>
> -----
> Cheers
>   Guru

Jean-Baptiste Onofré