Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com> on 2003/12/10 20:21:09 UTC

attempting to test multiple users sequentially

I am trying to test each user id and password for certain features. This is
not a load test. I just want them to log in and out in a certain order so I
can see what users have items in their inbox and which don't.  Seems useless
now but its part of a bigger test I am building.

Rather than change the password manually each round I tried using a "user
parameter" preprocessor but it continued going through the multiple threads
and iterations of the test with the same user id.  I am placing the
preprocessor at the controller level. Was that the incorrect place? Am I
using the wrong item? Please help.

Thank You,

Becky