Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by R McGlue <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2005/02/18 10:57:50 UTC

alternatives

I am aware that this is a SA list.. and my posting my generate some
flames...
but can anyone perhaps highlight some of the main plus points of SA over
.eg. Dspam??

One of my objectives here in work is to (even though we are enjoying the
best anti spam experience in recent history since i upgraded and
twaeaked SA) my boss' are looking for more... not in itself a bad thing.
The see the high cpu and memory overhead of SA as a problem so I have
unearthed Dspam and am looking into it now. They give a short
desciprition on their website as to how it compares ( albeit favourably
) to SA, perhaps this might be useful for SA??

thanks

ronan