Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Asbell <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/06/18 06:49:25 UTC

Documentation wish list repository

Hi Craig.  Could we put together a repository of the documentation wish list
items.  It would be unreasonable for me to be searching through e-mails to
do this

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Jonathan Asbell wrote:

> Hi Craig.  Could we put together a repository of the documentation wish list
> items.  It would be unreasonable for me to be searching through e-mails to
> do this

Definitely.

Adding a docs section to the TODO list for 1.1 seems like an appropriate
means to accumulate these.  If people want to fire away the ideas they've
got so far, I'll add them to what Jonathan has already suggested and
commit it.

Craig