Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Va...@agd.nsw.gov.au on 2006/03/29 07:58:53 UTC

Re: FOP - convert FO to RTF footer table height is out of proportion

Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
29/03/2006 03:51 PM

Van_Le_Hoa@agd.nsw.gov.au
cc

Subject
Re: FOP - convert FO to RTF footer table height is out of proportion

You've reached the moderators of the fop-dev mailing list, not the
mailing list itself. Not everyone will see your e-mail like this. Please
resend it to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org.

On 29.03.2006 01:03:37 Van_Le_Hoa wrote:
> . Hi,
>

> I am trying to test the conversion FO to RTF using FOP 0.91 beta. I
> carried the test as below:
>
> Create a document in RTF using Ms Word.
> Convert RTF document to XSL-FO using RTF2FO using JFO.
> Convert XSL-FO document to RTF using FOP 0.91 beta.
>

> I have found a bug in the document footer.
>
> The footer contains a table field. After the conversion from XSL-FO to
> RTF,
> the height is set to same size as the page size plus one line.
> When add a new line to the page, this will automatic create a new soft
> page break.
>
> I attached the copy of original RTF,  FO and output RTF.
>
> Search through output RTF and found under the footer section,
> {\footer
> {\ri0 \li0 {
> {\trowd \trleft0 \trrh16120
>
> and the page height is
>
>  \paperh16840
>
> Can you kindly let me know any way to overcome this problem.
>
> A lot of appreciate.
>
> Kindly Regards,
>

> Van Hoa LE.
> email: van_hoa_le@agd.nsw.gov.au

privileged
> or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you
must
> not use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication.  If you have
> received this message in error please delete the email and notify the
sender.

> Web Site
>
> http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au

Jeremias Maerki

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged