Posted to user@struts.apache.org by al...@polaris.co.in on 2003/11/04 10:50:43 UTC

RE: Deploying struts application on iplanet 6.0 or 4.0

Hello James,
I have dowloaded the iplanet 6.0 service pack 4.0 (web server) but I am
still unable to deploy the struts application can anybody tell me what all
jars I need to keep in the classpath??

Alok Garg
Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
( + 91 - 022 - 28290019 Ext. # 1308 )

                      "James Mitchell"
                      <jmitchell@apach         To:      "'Struts Users Mailing List'" <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      e.org>                   cc:      (bcc: alok.garg/Polaris)
                                               Subject: RE: Deploying struts application on iplanet 6.0 or 4.0
                      11/01/03 02:43
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to "Struts Users
                      Mailing List"

You will need to upgrade to 6.1.  If I were you, I wouldn't waste my
time trying anything less.

If your customer/boss says they can't or won't, tell them that they will
spend more time trying to "make" it work then they ever would have if
they had just upgraded.......trust me!

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist