Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric BIANCHI <er...@rodanotech.ch> on 2007/05/18 14:23:07 UTC

EventListener is not working in 4.1.2

Hello List,

I've been happily using the EventListener Annotation in Tapestry
4.1.1 and everything works fine.

Using the latest snapshot (4.1.2), my EventListener doesn't work
anymore.

Here's my code :

<form jwcid="myForm@Form" async="true"
delegate="ognl:validationDelegate" clientValidationEnabled="false">
<select jwcid="transplant_has_history@PropertySelection"
           model="ognl:page.affirmationSelectionModel"
           value="ognl:visit.medicalHistory.hasTransplant"
           class="text"
           displayName="message:form.transplant"
           validators="validators:required"/>
</form>

@EventListener(targets = "transplant_has_history", events =
"onchange", submitForm = "myForm", async = true)
public void transplantSelected(IRequestCycle cycle) {
	System.out.println ("Called !!");
	getRequestCycle().getResponseBuilder().updateComponent
("transplant_condition");
}

I can see that my form is being submitted (the annotation works
great) but my method never get called. I changed the method's
parameters (no parameters, BrowerEvent), but it still doesn't work.
Switching back to 4.1.1 and everything works fine again.

Any hints would be *much* appreciated.

Eric