Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@apache.org> on 2007/05/04 23:55:51 UTC

XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2

We forgot to add the latest fix into CHANGES.txt . So I added it and made
a new Release Candidate. This is the only difference between RC1 and RC2,
so no code changes.

New files are available at:
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/

Cezar

Re: XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
(All Non-Binding)
+1 for fixing Maven dependencies
+1 for removing QName from xmlbeans jar
+1 for a new RC

let me know what I can do to help,
-Jacob Danner

RE: XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.

Re: XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
Thanks Chris,

I'd say let's go with the current jsr173_api.jar for now and when we
update the Maven repository (after release), we'll add the dependency to

Re: XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2

Posted by Chris <ch...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>.

--
Chris
HMGCC

The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of Information
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet Anti-Virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.