Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/03 12:21:15 UTC

T 5.2 Validator Macro

Hi

I'm using the validator macro feature on Tapestry 5.2.

It works perfect when I put the validation on the tml :

<input t:type="passwordField" t:id="password" t:validate="password"/>

However, I can't make it work with @Validation annotation on the java
class.

@Validate("password")
private String password;

I'm getting the following error : "Failure reading parameter 'validate' of
component Signup:password: Unknown validator type 'password'. Configured
validators are email, max, maxlength, min, minlength, none, regexp,
required."

@Validation 5.2 javadoc says "In addition, the value may include validator
macros. "

Am I missing something ?

Thank you,

Katia

Re: T 5.2 Validator Macro

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
It's a bug. Please fill in a jira issue.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de