Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by abdo <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 19:15:59 UTC

CXF-BC causing performance issue

Hi,

I am deploying a service assembly on servicemix 4.4.2 that is using HTTP and
EIP components. If I add a service unit based on CXF-BC provider, all my
requests response time became very slow.
Previously I was using servicemix 3.3.2 without any performance impact.
Your advises are wellcome.

Thanks.
Abdo

Re: CXF-BC causing performance issue

Posted by abdo <ab...@gmail.com>.
The flow is as following:

external client===>http:endpoint====>EIP*=====>cxfbc:provider====>external
server*
					        Http:endpoint
					        External server

and my CXF provider:

<beans xmlns:http-conf="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
    xmlns:cxf="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
    http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd"

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:cxf-config.xml"/>

    <cxf:provider schemaValidationEnabled="false"
        wsdl="/serviceWSDL.wsdl"
        locationURI="the_location" service="the_service"
        endpoint="endpoint" interfaceName="interfaceName"
        useJBIWrapper="false" useSOAPEnvelope="false">

        <cxf:providedBus>
            <ref bean="cxf"/>
        </cxf:providedBus>
    </cxf:provider>

</beans>

Thanks.

Re: CXF-BC causing performance issue

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

So your working flow is like
external client====>http:endpoint====>EIP=====>cxfbc:provider====>external server?

What's the configuration for cxfbc:provider?
Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should elaborate how you use cxf-bc provider, what's your workflow looks like, etc.

Freeman