Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 15:03:30 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.6 Release

This vote is now closed with a total of 5 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (5 -- Ted Wilmes, Stephen Mallette, Daniel Kuppitz, Dylan Millikin,
Jason Plurad)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

NON-BINDING VOTES:

+1 (1 -- David Brown)
0  (0)
-1 (0)

Thank you very much,
Ted Wilmes

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.6 Release

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick point. The count should be 6 +1s - i.e. the total of all the
votes binding and non-binding. I looked at the 3.2.3 release and noticed
that I had totaled it the same way (without the non-binding votes) for some
reason. Looks like I got it right on 3.2.2. I didn't go back any further.
Anyway, I didn't mean to start a bad habit there. The total should reflect
all the votes.