Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 15:13:42 UTC

Jenkins job beam_PreCommit_Python_MavenInstall” still fails

Hi all,

Jenkins job “beam_PreCommit_Python_MavenInstall” has been constantly failing for last 3 days.

Last successful build (#3052) has been produced at Feb 16:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_MavenInstall/lastSuccessfulBuild/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_MavenInstall/lastSuccessfulBuild/>

“git bisect" says that the first commit, when it started to fail, was 56081686bf7926b65a18dc7c7d2c4e4a9fd265e9 <https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/56081686bf7926b65a18dc7c7d2c4e4a9fd265e9>

Could someone take a look on this or I need to create new Jira for this?

WBR,
Alexey

Re: Jenkins job beam_PreCommit_Python_MavenInstall” still fails

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Pablo for fixing this so quickly!

WBR,
Alexey

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.