Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/07/29 16:18:59 UTC

Changes to proper nightly build (was Re: svn commit: r226379 - )

rahul@apache.org wrote on 07/29/2005 10:09:56 AM:
> Author: rahul
> Date: Fri Jul 29 07:09:54 2005
> New Revision: 226379

> Log:
> Add RDC taglib to the taglibs proper build.
>
> Glenn - Please update the build.properties on the box that runs the
> nightlies. Thanks!
<snip/>

Glenn -

I think the primary culprits that comes to mind for tonight's RDC build
are:
1) servlet24.jar
2) commons-el.jar
3) commons-logging.jar
4) struts12.jar

Please migrate the relevant bits from your sandbox build properties file,
if and as needed.

Thanks for setting up the new builds after the SVN migration,
-Rahul

Re: Changes to proper nightly build (was Re: svn commit: r226379 - )

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
I have removed the RDC taglib from the sandbox nightly build and
moved it to the official taglib nightly build.

I have removed the application, page, request, response, session, and
dbtags taglibs from the nightly build.

Regards,

Glenn

Posted by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com>.