Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Laures <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/23 18:02:18 UTC

ActiveMQ timout on stomp+nio connector

Hi,

I'm randomly getting the problem that my ActiveMQ doesn't accept connections
on the configured stomp+nio port. There is no log or anything. The admin
panel still works i can still send messages with it, openwire still works...

The problem is resolved after a restart but on shutdown i get:

Caused by: javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: Invalid character
':' in value part of property
        at javax.management.ObjectName.construct(ObjectName.java:602)
        at javax.management.ObjectName.<init>(ObjectName.java:1403)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.filter.MBeansObjectNameQueryFilter.query(MBeansObjectNameQueryFilter.java:85)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.filter.AbstractQueryFilter.query(AbstractQueryFilter.java:43)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.util.JmxMBeansUtil.getBrokersByName(JmxMBeansUtil.java:49)

It's quite unnerving since it happened the second time in the last 3 weeks.

Greetings,
Alexander